ESDP list of discussion – Charter of use – Updated January 16, 2019
Download the PDF of the charter of use
In order to use the list, you must:
– confirm your knowledge and acceptance of the ESDP Terms of Reference
– be directly involved with scientific diving (SD)
– be aware of the specificity of SD which is different from either recreational diving or commercial diving
– have agreed to receive and spread information from and to your national SD community
– agree to these terms
By using the list, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed, and that you won’t use the list in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Note that by representing and warranting, you are making a legally enforceable promise. ESDP may close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
– The present list is the same as the last one (October 2020) for which you were willing to be included.
– If you don’t agree to the here listed updated terms of reference, you are asked to unsubscribe Otherwise it will be considered as signed up for a renewal.
– You may suspend your membership at any time by unsubscribing. In this case, we would appreciate a message to the list-owner (firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining your decision and/or provide information who may replace you as a ESDP correspondent for your country.
– You or the ESDP may terminate the agreement at any time and for any reason by unsubscribing the list.
– You are responsible for keeping your account confidential. Please immediately notify us by mail in case of any unauthorized access of your account.
– Please see that the ESDP is not aware about the inner organization of your national organization or the nature of your personal relationships. When a dispute is identified in the list, we may suspend any account associated with the dispute, including disabling login and sending capabilities. This is to protect the security and privacy of the data.
Rules and Abuse
By agreeing to these terms, you ensure to follow these rules:
– You won’t send spam! We mean “spam” as it is defined on the Spamhaus website.
– You will not use the ESDP list of discussion for any purpose that does not directly concern the activities of the ESDP.
– You will not use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may suspend or terminate your account. If you think anyone is violating any of these Terms, please notify us immediately.
– Your privacy is important to us. E-mail addresses are protected by replacing @ characters.
ESDP is not responsible for the behavior of any third parties, linked websites, or other Members.
Amendments or changes to the Agreement won’t be effective until we post revised Terms on the Website.
To unsubscribe from the list, do as follows:
From the address with which you subscribed to the list, send a message to email@example.com.
In the subject line of your email, type in:
Leave the message body blank.
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end.
Thanks for taking the time to learn about the ESDP list of discussion’s policies.