The 20th ESDP meeting has been held in Stockholm on Friday 4th May.
Several important points were on the agenda. Among the points addressed:
– News of national committees (news, changes, progress).
– The formalization of diving conditions for visitors in the member countries of the ESDP
– The progress of the “publication” of the comparison of medical examinations necessary for the practice of scientific diving in Europe (and elsewhere).
– The master piece: the ESDP and MARS; review of an adapted ToR (Terms of reference).
– The use of rebreathers Postponed
Minutes (private use)
University of Stockholm, Baltic Sea Center, Svante Arrhenius väg 20 A / 5th floor.
The door will be locked at the 5th floor, so you have to call Maria +46702907134 to get in.
The university is about 1 hour from Arlanda Airport by train.
The subway from central Stockholm takes 8 min to the university.
The meeting will be scheduled from 10:00 A.M. to 4:30-5:00 P.M.
The expectants should arrange that themselves.
For lunch, the option is to go and eat somewhere back to the lunchroom. Coffee and tea are for free in the lunch room.