The 6th ECSD scheduled in 2020 had been postponed. Because of ongoing restrictions, the meeting is held as a virtual conference on 21 & 22 April 2021.
The conference programme comprises 37 talks and 16 posters
Participation of the ESDP (oral communication):
- Leinikki J. NiSO4 spill inflicts varying mortality between four freshwater mussel species (including protected Unio crassus Philipsson, 1788) in a western Finnish river
- Sayer M. DORIS – Diver carried Oceanographic Recording InstrumentS
- Bałazy P. Polar night diving – lessons learned from the past four seasons
- Ponti M. Training and schools of scientific diving in Italy
- Norro A & Féral J.-P. The establishment in Europe of the Common Practices for recognition of European competency levels for scientific diving at work (ESD & AESD)